Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

fonts after 1.1.91.824.g07f1e963 update

Solved!

fonts after 1.1.91.824.g07f1e963 update

Plan

Free

Country

Turkey

Device

An 2012 before asus something laptop

Operating System

windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just updated to 1.1.91.824.g07f1e963 update and fonts look so odd i mean theyre nice but they have so much space between song name-artist name and at lyrics is this normal? If not please can you do something about it? Thank you!

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-08-03 201833.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

ive contacted to a advisor they said it was normal, i just wanted to hear that :l

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @unclerk!

Thanks for posting in the Community!
We took a look at this older screenshot here but we can't seem to be finding any differences.
Could you let us know what it exactly is that you're noticing?
Much appreciated!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

well i went to the page you've sent and to be honest if you look at them theres no difference but if you look very closely especially the song name - artist name part theres more space than older versions of it and lyrics have an different font that makes them have more space im not at home right now and when i get home ill sent a new screenshot thats easier to see (if i can find)

Hey @unclerk,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

We appreciate your feedback. We know you’d like to make this as an opportunity for Spotify to become even better. 

Nevertheless, other users had a similar idea and posted it here. Even though the status is set as Closed - Not Enough Votes, it doesn't mean the idea has been rejected. We’d suggest adding your vote and subscribing to the idea to get notified as soon as we have any updates to share.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

dude this was not intended for ideas i was tryna get help this was intended as help not  for a **bleep**ing idea. Even the idea that youve merged is not about my problem im talking about the TYPE of the font not the SIZE of it. And its not a idea im giving to you im tryna get some help because i dont see it on my phone nor at my other **bleep**ing friends.

Marked as solution

ive contacted to a advisor they said it was normal, i just wanted to hear that :l

Suggested posts