friend activity not updating

friend activity not updating

jordazfen

My friend feed doesn't seem to be updating what my friends are listening to even when I know they're on spotify... how to solve this?

101 Replies

vlimao
Roadie

My friend feed still only updates when tracks are played from Spotify's or third party playlists or from the artist's page/albums. Listening to my personal playlists is the same as enabling a private session.

user-removed
Not applicable

My friend activity only shows when my friends listen to spotify playlists or artist/albums.  If they listen to a personal playlist it doesn't show.  For a couple of weeks none of my friends showed in the activity feed, but they finally came back. And now as of this morning they are all gone again.    

metamorfoses

It's still not working for me.

qistinacat

Not working for me either. Glad i’m not alone, though!

MeLikeyDraven
Casual Listener

It is definitely not a facebook problem because I have friends/followings that are not part of my facebook friendslist. 

spacific
Casual Listener

Same issue continuing, no news of a fix yet?

fallada
Regular

It seems too difficult to fix it. The problem continues since almost a month

brewster_geez
Casual Listener

Here we are a month later and things are still not working. It's such a small feature and yet it something we all want to admittedly see. Mine only updates in like an every couple of days which is pointless to me as it doesn't show what people are listening to now. I'm surprised it's taken them this long to try and sort something out as it is clearly not working. 

fallada
Regular

Hallelujah, there was an update today. Will it work? Have they fix it?

Heinrichson_

pablort

doesn't work too 😕 very sad about this as i love to see what my friend listen ! if this continue i think i will stop my membership as it was the main reason i stayed on spotify.

fallada
Regular

nope.... it doesn't work. I can't understand it. i like it and it's very important for me!

booker111
Casual Listener

It seems that today's update did not fix it. 😞

sandraessam

i'm having the same problem 😕

fernwehhh
Regular

didnt work on my desktop for a month but showed my actvity if i listened on my phone then all of a sudden it was the opposite till i reinstalled it again now it shows what im listening to on desktop but not from my phone and my friends are using it daily but shows that they've been "inactive" for 7 days or sometimes updates to 2 days wth?! come on spotify!!!

hannahhahahah
Visitor

This has been happening to me as well! Also, I will show a friend listening to a song currently one minute and then the next say they haven't been on in 4 days.... weird.

RonjaBerg
Regular

Seriously spotify. If you are the least interested in upholding a good customer experience then could you atleast acknowlage that there is a problem and that you're on it? that would give us some peace of mind and possibly more patience.
The way you're handling the communication toward your customer base suck **bleep**ing donkeyballs.

RonjaBerg
Regular

Seriously spotify. If you are the least interested in upholding a good customer experience then could you atleast acknowlage that there is a problem and that you're on it? that would give us some peace of mind and possibly more patience.
The way you're handling the communication toward your customer base suck **bleep**ing donkeyballs.

kay24jo

Hasn't worked for me in weeks. With all the money they're making you'd think they would at least acknowledge our issues. 

Huscak
Music Fan

A lot of people here have been had the same problem for so long time(for me it doesn´t still work) and I don´t understand why Spotify doesn´t reply anything fot this topic... I pay for it regulary and don´t have a service as I did...

SUGGESTED POSTS