Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how can I add my song ?

how can I add my song ?

Hello, I have some songs on my computer and that songs there aren't on spotify.I added these songs to my playlist in computer. But when I login on my phone and I look at that playlist. I can't see that songs. What can ı do now ? Thank you for help.

(The songs do not belong to me. I had downloaded it before.) 

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 6S)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey, thanks for posting your question! The good news is since you've already added the tracks on your computer you're halfway there. All you need to do is make sure your phone is connected to the same WiFi network as your computer (you'll also need to have Spotify running on your computer at the same time), and then save the playlist that includes those tracks to your phone by tapping the "download" toggle towards the top of the playlist. This will save all the tracks on the playlist for offline use and will bring those local files that aren't available in Spotify's library over via your router.

Please see this help resource for more info on working with local files.

Also, if you'll go into the settings in the Spotify app on your phone, you'll find a setting that says "show unplayable songs." If you turn that on, it will then show any songs, such as the local tracks you're having issues with, as grayed out items in your list. That's just a good way to know that these tracks will need to be downloaded via the above method before they'll be available to you.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I toggled the download button (With the same internet) and it says I need to sync it with offline sync. I dunno where the button is as when I press the playlist on desktop there is no button for offline sync

Suggested posts