Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i can't sign up using facebook login

i can't sign up using facebook login

Plan

Free

Country

India

Device

Inspiron 15 3000 series

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I can't sign up using facebook I don't know why this is happening to me. First I tried to sign up using my gmail it said this gmail account has a account then I tried using my other gmail account then the same thing happened. Then I typed some random letters and the gmail sign but I was stunned cause it said there was a account in this gmail. I wanna know how this is possible and I want to sign up using gmail hope that you can help ASAP.

5 Replies

Hi there @NINJAGAMING107,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

If you tried signing up with an email address and it said it was already in use, it means you already have an account with that email. In that case, you'd just need to log in to that account. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it here using that email address. Once you log in, you can link your Facebook profile to your Spotify account by following the steps in this article Then, you'll be able to log in using the Continue with Facebook option.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

hey CarlosE

I never tried spotify before so my friends recommended  me to use it so i downloaded then I tried to sign up (this is the first time i am using spotify) using gmail that time it said there is a account in that account i don't know how this is possible cause i never created an account.

Hey @NINJAGAMING107,

It's possible someone else typed in your email address during sign-up by mistake. In that case, you can reach out to our support teams here to take a look backstage and free up your email, so you can register a new account with us.

However, considering that you are seeing the error for random letters, there might be some cache issue causing trouble. We'd recommend clearing your cache and cookies first or try an incognito window, to see if that makes a difference.

Hope this information is useful. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Xenia

I tried the way you told me and it still didn't work. It would be grateful if you could tell me how to free my Gmail so that I could sign up. Hope you would reply ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @NINJAGAMING107

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Not to worry. Keep in mind that you'll need to reach out to our Support team so they can continue with the help by checking your email address and the account that's already registered with it. You should be able to contact them here.

The Community will be here if anything else comes up. 

Take care!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts