Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I just reinstall spotify and want login but the app have error desktop_login_accounts:3 and idk where to find help

image.png
image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Nafa_lmao,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome aboard to the Community! Can you still login on other devices and on the webplayer or your account page? Try performing a clean reinstall of the Windows app instead, that can help with a lot of issues.

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Nafa_lmao,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome aboard to the Community! Can you still login on other devices and on the webplayer or your account page? Try performing a clean reinstall of the Windows app instead, that can help with a lot of issues.

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It works on the webplayer and my account page but I still cannot fix this problem on the app...

Hey @GreninjaTimes69,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Just to confirm, are you seeing the same error as the OP? If so, we'd recommend checking that your OS version and Spotify app are up-to-date. You could also try performing a clean reinstall of the app; that might help.

If the error message you're getting is different, send a screenshot of it so we can take a closer look. Additionally, let us know the make, model, and OS version of the device and the Spotify version you're running.

Keep us posted!

Suggested posts