Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

most songs don't play, ones that do actually play freeze at 9 seconds indefinitely

most songs don't play, ones that do actually play freeze at 9 seconds indefinitely

Plan

Premium

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10 Enterprise

My Question or Issue

This has been going on a few weeks now. I try to start playing music from my playlist. It skips several songs before finding one that will finally play. Every song that actually plays freezes at 9 seconds and won't resume. Most songs won't even load or play. The web player is one of the only reasons I picked spotify over itunes and now it doesn't work. The fact that versions of this issue have been topics for several years convinces me that Spotify has some serious flaws or still hasn't learned to take this seriously, which is itself a serious flaw. This is an issue in every browser I have tried too.

2 Replies

I have the same issue on my Chromebook. 

I've created video what happened there:

https://www.loom.com/share/f49ae2ec6b3d4c958e5d93e2a53e8016

Spent about 1.5 hours with online chat support.

No help.

Very sad.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this.

We're sorry to hear you're still having trouble with with. We can confirm that this ongoing issue should now be fixed, so your issue might be caused by something else.

Make sure to take a look at the supported browsers listed here. If you've checked that would you mind letting us know what troubleshooting steps you've done?

We'll have an eye out for your reply 

Cheers!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts