Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

pause button on all singles/EPs in discography view

pause button on all singles/EPs in discography view

Hello!
Not sure what kind of loophole I made to Spotify but I managed to get this weird bug. (same image added in attachments)

Spotify_TnJCKs19yE.png

I was listening to Dubvision songs in this view and wanted to add one song to queue from different artist. I clicked to play next song (which is that song from different artist) and turned on loop one mode and went back to discography of Dubvision. When I entered, I got all these pause buttons on all the singles/EPs.

Apparently after I wrote everything above, I went in Spotify and realized it occurs when a song is queued. Doesn't matter if its queued from different artist or the same artist you are checking the discography, during the playback of the queued song, the discography view shows all these pause buttons all at once. going to next song or previous to play any of songs from the discography removes all buttons and only shows the currently playing single/EP.

Plan

Premium

Country

Latvia

Device

Acer Aspire F15

Operating System

Windows 10

Spotify_TnJCKs19yE.png
1 Reply

Hey @Leftblu,

Thank you for posting this to the Community!

First off, let us know if you've already tried performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

In case you've downloaded the app directly from our website, you could also try downloading it from the Microsoft Store and vice versa. 

If this doesn't do the trick, let us know if this happens only with DubVision, or with any artist you play. Also, try recording a video showing exactly what happens, this might help us investigate it further. 

Keep us posted 🙂

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts