question about downloading music to Samsung Gear Watch...

Highlighted

question about downloading music to Samsung Gear Watch...

Casual Listener

I use "Cardio" tracks for my workouts.  Been doing this with Pandora for a while now.  However, just got a Samsung Gear Sport watch and, since it has a Spotify app and you're doing a 3 month trial for .99, I thought I'd give it a shot and see how I like it.

Since using the interface through the watch screen is a bit cumbersome for anything other than just playing music. is it possible to identify a playlist or songs from the desktop application and direct them to download to my watch for offline play?

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: question about downloading music to Samsung Gear Watch...

Casual Listener

Ok, see that pulling the entire Spotify "Cardio" playlist using the watch was not that big of a deal nor did it take that much memory for around 6 hours of music.  Tried it during my workout today and worked quite well.  Does beg the question as to how I would go about purging the song cache if I ever needed to.

Highlighted

Re: question about downloading music to Samsung Gear Watch...

Casual Listener

a few more days playing with the watch and I see purging the songs is not a big deal if I need to (only around 160 MB in any event).  Have been routinely using this without the phone at the gym.  I'm liking it a lot 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS