Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

After logging in today on my desktop (windows 10) my artists section of my library is empty, and is asking me to go browse new artists. I had something like 1200 songs and +500 artists saved beforehand. I dont hope i have to go re-add them...

2 Replies

I also just posted a question about this same problem a few hours ago (on Monday, June 24). The topic is titled "Artists in Your Library have disappeared".  I thought it was an issue with my account only:

When  I click on "Artists" in "Your Library"  the artists don't load. All I get is a blank page with a message of "Your favorite artists will appear here" and also a link to go to Browse. It appears my entire extensive artist library, which has taken years to build up, has been deleted. However, when I click on all other categories - Recently Played, Songs, Albums - they load promptly and correctly. I had painstakingly arranged songs by certain artists in the order of my preference, whether that was chronologically or some other reasoning, and removed some songs I didn't care for.

I just got the update today and was not happy seeing the new layout. Gotta at least give them credit for successfully screwing up the most basic function of a media player.

Suggested posts