Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Liked Songs" playlist on android not available on Windows

"Liked Songs" playlist on android not available on Windows

I use Spotify on my android device as well as my windows laptop.  On my android device, there was a recent update that shows "liked songs" under my playlists.  Any song I "heart" while listening to it shows up in this playlist.  I love this feature.    I use this playlist often on my device.   I used to have a playlist created called "Liked" that I would heart the song and also add it to my liked playlist.  Double the work.  Now that Spotify added this automatic playlist, I only have to heart the song and it shows up in this playlist.  Less work.

However, on my windows 10 laptop, this playlist does not show up.  So I cannot access this playlist from my computer.  

Is there a workaround??  Or is it just not a feature on windows 10?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Capture.PNG
Screenshot_20190423-071404_Spotify.jpg
2 Replies

I use Android and MX Linux I too have the same issue. I would like to edit the Liked Songs list as there are too many duplicates and Christmas songs. For a while I was able to delete some song via Android app but that option appears to have been removed. It's pretty nice but also annoying as the process used to create the Liked Songs list appears

to have been done in haste with little concideration for the issuses mentioned above.

I just got the update on my Android. It is burdensome to remove liked songs one by one from the Liked Playlist on the phone but the Liked Playlist does not show up on the desktop app. Some way to delete multiple songs at a time from the Liked Playlist does not seem to be too much to ask.

Suggested posts