Premium

Country

FR

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

On my phone, I have all my music. But when I use my PC, the albums section is empty. All other sections are ok. 

Please provide me some help to get my music on both platform, thank you

PC.png
Android.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Nephanis,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Try logging out and back in to the desktop app to check if your saved albums will appear. This basic step is very simple, but often overlooked as it might solve issues like the one you've encountered.

If you still can't see your albums, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app following the steps described here. This ensures your Spotify gets refreshed to the latest app version. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Nephanis,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Try logging out and back in to the desktop app to check if your saved albums will appear. This basic step is very simple, but often overlooked as it might solve issues like the one you've encountered.

If you still can't see your albums, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app following the steps described here. This ensures your Spotify gets refreshed to the latest app version. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Thank you for your quick response. 

I tried to log out / log in before creating the ticket, and that was not working. 

But I just reinstalled it as you suggested and all my albums are back, thank you 🙂

On Mac, both logging out & in, and reinstalling the application did not work.

Here are the steps to fix this on Mac:

1. Quit Spotify when open

2. Remove ~/Library/Application Support/Spotify

3. Open Spotify again (which will ask you to sign in again)

4. Enjoy that sweet personal album library goodness

Suggested posts