Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Re;ated artosts" has completely disappeared

"Re;ated artosts" has completely disappeared

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issu   WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO RELATED ARTISTS????   I've tried searching the web, but all I can find is replies to musicians about needing a certain level of activity to generate Related Artists for a particular band.  But Related Artists is completely done.  Literally no artist has elated Artists.

Is there some setting I'm missing?  This could be enough for me to drop Spotify.

4 Replies

Hey @AllFusion,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

In this case we'd suggest you check this thread. In the thread there is also an article about Fans Also Like.

Hope this helps. The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Did you read my post?  Your response is completely irrelevant.  On my Spotify THERE IS NO RELATED ARTISTS, PERIOD.  This nothing to do with whether a particular artists doesn't have it.

Hey there @AllFusion,

Sorry for the confusion. Related artists should still appear under Fans also like on the artist page.

image.png

If you're missing this section in the app, we'd recommend checking our web player. It's also worth trying a clean reinstall to make sure your app is up-to-date and there aren't any corrupted cache files causing issues.

In case none of that helps, it'd be great if you could send us some screenshots of how the app looks on your end, as well as the link of the artist, so we can see what's what.

Thanks - Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you! I'll check your suggestions out tomorrow and let you know.

Suggested posts