Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Recently played" feature still missing in sections Album and Artists in "Your Library" for Desktop

"Recently played" feature still missing in sections Album and Artists in "Your Library" for Desktop

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Bulgaria

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

The latest update for the Desktop version brought back the Recently Played in "Home". However it is still missing in Albums and Artists in "Your Library" as opposed to the Mobile version. Only Playlists have Recently Played for both Desktop and Mobile.

Is the addition of Recently Played for the Desktop version for Artists and Albums planned for anytime soon?

Thank you and regards,

Miroslav

2 Replies

Hey there @MMMSPOT,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Currently, it's not possible to sort your Artists or Albums by Recently played in the desktop app.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience. We're not able to set an exact timeframe for this, however we recommend that you always keep your app up to date with the latest version in order to make use of all fixes and improvements, as soon as they are available. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello there,

Any update on this request? It's more than a year since I wrote about this missing feature on the desktop version and still nothing done. What is the problem? How come the mobile version has Recently Played for all categories and the desktop version has only for Playlists? That is no rocket science, isn't it? What has to be done to have this finally implemented?

Suggested posts