Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"See All" songs in search stop loading

"See All" songs in search stop loading

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Dell Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When searching for songs on Spotify and choosing to "see all", songs will not load after a certain point. If you scroll down, after 80 songs a loading wheel will appear which never goes away. Previous versions of Spotify did not have this issue, and would let you scroll far past 80 songs. Clicking "see all" on Artists, Albums, Playlists, etc. also seems to have a maximum of 80 results each. This issue still occurs on other wifi networks and on other laptops / macbooks.

spotifysearch.PNG
44 Replies

This is extremely annoying - and not the first of many issues with the app on Mac.

As someone who is also providing content to Spotify (I have over 400 albums on there), it's extremely disturbing and dissatisfying to read that potential listener simply won't find my albums doing a search for it as the search function is so extremely useless.

I have the same problem as all the others in this thread. 

Spotify used to be a great tool for music research, but thos days are gone... 

Finally! Today's update (July 3, 2019) definitely fixed the "infinite loop" in the Desktop app! Version: 1.1.10.540. Thank you!!!

Yay! Now I can finally get more than one or two versions of Dvorak's rarely performed second symphony, which I have not been able to do for over three months. Could really do without the 100+ spoken tracks of in-depth analysis of the 9th spread over 700 results, but that's another matter...

This issue now affects the Web player (only 80 results are loaded). I reported it here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Web-Player-Search-loads-only-80-resul...

Hello! Would you (or anyone?) happen to know,where I could download an old version of Spotify? (they don't have them on file_horse etc. anymore). I'd like to get that old search back. Could you (perhaps? make a link to it here on the forum? 😗 🙂 Regards, Heli

Suggested posts