"See All" songs in search stop loading

Highlighted

Re: "See All" songs in search stop loading

Music Fan
Highlighted

Regular

Do we have any update on this? It's still not working correctly, I have tried re-installing multiple times. Starting to get extremely annoying.

Highlighted

Regular

It won't be of any help to you - but just saying that I've opened and closed my Spotify several times since I installed it in "safe mode" where it installed and got rid of the error message 17 and it's still working. Each time I open it goes through the install graphic butthen simply works as normal. On 1.1.6.113 version.

Highlighted

Regular

We shouldn't have to do anything extra to get the app to function as intended. They need to fix it.

Highlighted

Regular

I agree absolutely, but how do you get that to happen? Do they read these pages?

Highlighted

Regular

No clue, I also found their bug tracker and submitted it.

Highlighted

Music Fan

I think the Spotify app for desktop needs a lot of repair. It is heavy, slow, it gradually consumes an abusive memory and now it has this infinite loop problem in the search.

The only solution I found at this time was to do the search in Spotify web (which has already returned to normal) or, when Spotify web is with the same problem of infinite loop (as it did all last week), search for music on the cell phone. Unfortunately these are the only solutions I found as an alternative to this problem, since the irresponsible ones have not given proper attention to the desktop app.

Highlighted

Music Fan

Just repeating: I installed version 1.0.99.250 and the search works very well and even fast. The current situation is update problem. Every time there is an update in this app it gets worse. Unfortunately I could not continue with version 1.0.99.250 because practically the app obliges me to upgrade to the latest version full of bugs.

Highlighted

Regular

I really hope spotify adresses this issue in the next update, and I hope it is soon. It is ridiculous that you can't even search for music or make large playlists by dragging and dropping now, as you can only see 80 songs!

Highlighted

Music Fan

I totally agree with you, especially when you say: "We should not have to do anything extra to get the app to function as intended". Unfortunately I am waiting for a repair since the beginning of this year and so far nothing...

SUGGESTED POSTS