"See All" songs in search stop loading

Highlighted

Re: "See All" songs in search stop loading

Regular

I am using version 1.1.0.237 and it works perfectly showing all albums/songs in infinite scroll..

Highlighted

Music Fan

I'm using version 1.1.8.439 (updated today) and continues with the infinite loop, showing the limit of 80 songs. In other words, I still have to resort to Spotify web to search for songs. You have an old version, how do you not upgrade this app? With me it updates automatically, without my consent.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I still get an upgrade from spotify, then I go to filehorse.com, search for spotify, click on download spotify, and then I look for older versions, under 1.1.0****, download and install that version, and the problem is solved, until you restart spotify....I don't know how to stop spotify upgrading, sorry.

Highlighted

Regular

to disable spotify auto update on windows , go to folder C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Spotify

there is a folder Update , right click it , go to properties then security and  click edit button to deny permission to all , including yourself . also cick advanced and do or verify  the same .

with this spotify will not have permission for  update folder and it will not able to install AND update it.

Highlighted

Regular

Has this issue still not been solved/fixed in an update? Why has spotify not resolved this issue?

Highlighted

Music Fan

Thanks, prashantk99!!! 

bigpak, unfortunately Spotify has not yet fixed this problem, and apparently they do not even want to fix it...

Highlighted

Hey folks,

We just wanted to let you know that we are still looking into this issue.

To stay up-to-date on our progress, make sure to check back in this thread.

Thanks for your patience on this 🙂

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Music Fan

Seriously? The app was updated today and continues the same thing. I doubt you'll fix this bug.

Highlighted

Music Fan

Some update from the devs/mods in the main issue thread would be nice. This bug has been reported 3 months ago and not a single progress update has been posted since then.

It really looks like no one is interested in fixing it.

Highlighted

Hey @LuHulio.

Thanks for chasing this up.

We just wanted to reassure you that we're still investigating this, and that we'll make sure to update you in the thread as soon as we have any news.

Thanks! We appreciate your patience 🙂

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS