"Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it

Casual Listener

I had the same issue happen after trying to play a list I downloaded and tried to play via a HDMI connection to my TV.  Spotify needs to fix this!

I just tried re-naming the local .bnk file and still no luck.

Highlighted

Re: "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it

Casual Listener

could you explain further where/how to delet the local folder?

SOLVED!  I had two local files and re-named onlye one before.  Just re-looked and found two local file sand re-named the 2nd one and now we are playing music!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

SOLVED!  I had two local files and re-named only one before.  Just re-looked and found two local files and re-named the 2nd one and now we are playing music!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi!  Do you know how I find the local files on a Mac in order to re-name them?  I don't know how to find the .bnk files.  Thanks!! 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Deleting APP data still not helping, also tried all other suggested things. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I tried every solution suggested in this and other threads but nothing worked.

I can't play not only single tracks but entire playlists. The "Your Discover Weekly" playlist is completely inaccessible. Sometimes, when a song ends, it starts skipping one by one all the remaining tracks.

System: Desktop pc

Highlighted

Regular

Do you have the folder location for a MAC? Having the same problem, the first 4 songs on my playinglist are skipped after just 1 second.

Highlighted

Regular
Hi, unfortunatly not. For years I've used iPad alot for Spotify.. never a problem. Sorry.

Regular

But iOs is different from MacOs, so I don't have any problems with the iOs app either. It works as it supposed to work on my iPhone, so it is only the desktop version which has a bug (and it is a bug).

Highlighted

Regular
Hi, yes true, as I said MacOs is not my thing, so little help from me regarding it !! Just to try to help.. have you gone through these trouble shooting points ?.. https://support.spotify.com/is/using_spotify/troubleshooting/playback-issues/
SUGGESTED POSTS