Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

"Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

Plan

Unlimited

Country

Germany

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue:
It's a mess today. First cannot play anything on the desktop "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Restarted Wi-Fi, computer, re-installed the app. Meanwhile used on the browser, in spite of having unlimited, with ads. Now the desktop app started playing but again with ads. After logging out from everywhere cannot play anything on the desktop app. 
Nowhere to find a tech support contact on the site, nice outsourcing to the community. 

1 Reply

Hi @VikaV, welcome to the Community!

Please check this thread, there are a few answers in there that I think could help.

In future, if you want to speak to Spotify support, you can visit this link. However, the Community has a lot of previous answers for common problems, as well as many active users and Rock Stars who are happy to help you resolve your problem quickly.

Let me know how it goes, and have a great day!

Suggested posts