Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"This song is not available."

Solved!

"This song is not available."

Hey guys, 

Since a couple of days I get the following notifaction for nearly all my songs, which were played perfectly before: 

"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." (see screenshot)

Capture.JPG

This even happens to the songs recommended by Spotify. Furthermore, it seems, like sometimes a can play the song and sometimes not. There is no real pattern. The songs I've selected,haven't been imported as MP3 or something else before. There are part of the Spotify libary... 

I'm using version "1.0.24.104.g92a22684"

Does anybody have the same problem like me?

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same for me. The Linux client can't play a single song in the "Songs"-List in "My Music". It's skipping every track. Other Songs, which I didn't add to my music work.

EDIT: Solved it by deleting the spotify cache folder (~/.cache/spotify).

View solution in original post

13 Replies

I have the same problem

me too

Same here...

still not works, any informations??

Until Spotify fix the problem I listen music across play.spotify.com

Restart my System has fixed it.

I restart my System and random tracks run and another don't works

restart didn't help for me neither...
Marked as solution

Same for me. The Linux client can't play a single song in the "Songs"-List in "My Music". It's skipping every track. Other Songs, which I didn't add to my music work.

EDIT: Solved it by deleting the spotify cache folder (~/.cache/spotify).

After a couple of days, where it worked again, there is the same problem again. I'm not able to play any song... frustrating .... 

same here. deleting storage folder on windows didnt help. and im considering switching back to freemium for a few months till the product gets improved 😉

Birthday Moonlight - Ariana Grande

Capture.PNG

Deleting the cache didn't work for me unfortunately.

Suggested posts