Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"This song is not available..."

"This song is not available..."

Out of the blue, every other song I try to play on my desktop Spotify version now gives me the error "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

Songs that I played fine last week suddenly aren't playing, including entire albums.

I've been a paid premium user for 5+ years and never had this issue. Very frustrating. Seemed to start after the latest update.

Note: All songs play fine on MOBILE version. Only have this problem on desktop.

28 Replies

So, still not working.  I can't use Spotify on my desktop, yet I am paying for the premium service.  What gives?  When is this going to get resolved?

Hello Devs?  Still waiting on any aknowledgement of this issue  

I have the same problem for months now! I can listen to the songs on my phone, but not on the computer. I have a premium account. 

I've just finished a 6 day, 50+ hour stint at work, and all I wanted to do this evening was have a few beers and listen to some tunes.

This thread with this issue was started a week ago, why is the issue still there??

If there is no formal acknowledgement, or fix for this issue by tomorrow, I'll be cancelling my subscription.  No way I'm paying £10/month for this.

Btw, Spotify on my phone (android) is fine.  I'm only getting this error on the Spotify Windows client.

This is happening to me as well.

HELLO!!!!  When are we going to get a solution to the issue?????

Everyone, please try to make a new thread to avoid hoarding on an old one that is not being noticed by the community. Please, each one, start a new thread insisting with this problem; or have one create it and the rest click on "Me too".

Have a nice day everyone!

Hello everone!

I just did a research, please check this or go to Audio Settings - Advanced - Driver (and disable and enable).

This is my final solution... I am completely blank at the moment. Please forgive me 😞

Have a nice day!

This is not my issue.  But thank you for your attempt.

Suggested posts