Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

social listening

Solved!

social listening

So I am on a windows desktop my wife has an IPhone XR we can do a listening party sometimes from IPhone to Iphone RARELY but when we try to get it to where i can use spotify on my pc and listen to music together whilst i am gaming it is a no go. I dont even have the option for a listening party in my "connect" on my spotify on PC im not sure of the issue and have tried for countless hours to make this work was really excited about the feature but it just is not consistent and will not work at all on the computer any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JoshAnderson115,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for your post! Unfortunately, the group session feature is currently only available on mobile and tablet devices, so that's why you haven't been able to get it to work from your PC; more details can be read here. If you would like to see this added to the desktop app, I'd highly recommend voting and leaving a comment on this idea.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @JoshAnderson115,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for your post! Unfortunately, the group session feature is currently only available on mobile and tablet devices, so that's why you haven't been able to get it to work from your PC; more details can be read here. If you would like to see this added to the desktop app, I'd highly recommend voting and leaving a comment on this idea.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts