Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

soptify turned into trash

soptify turned into trash

i remember that spotify was great when i started subscribing this thing. i was a huge fan of the notification bell and with spotify i was able to track my favourite bands. i was a happy premium customer. a few years ago spotify had a big downgrade and removed the notifications, then we got a pathetic section on discover to keep tracking our bands and now it got worst, i get **bleep** everywhere, even on "new releases for you" and finally, today, i found out that spotify doesn't notify me about most of the releases of the artists that i'm following, instead i get recommendations over recommendations of the most hideous music i can think of. spotify is turned into the perfect stupidity with no respect at all for a premium user.

what's the point of following my favourite artists if i don't get notifications of their new releases?

what's the point of that stupid "browse" if you only advertise garbage? the "overview" is ridiculous, i don't care about the "podcasts", "charts", "genres & moods" or "concerts", all "new releases" are retarded, "discovers" is a mess and filled with **bleep**. I JUST NEED TO GET NOTIFICATIONS ON THE ARTISTS I'M FOLLOWING AND YOU CAN DELETE EVERYTHING ELSE.

spotify turned into an horrible service.

3 Replies

I couldn’t agree more. In the words of Mr. Bean ... HALLE LU YA!

what contact should i use to report this situation?

i think that this forum might be as useless as the actual spotify client.

IKR. Even the desktop version of spotify is totally trash, it makes my laptop turn to crash. It doesn't only happen to me, it happens to all of my friends as well. And the scrobble feature doesn't even scrobble my activites. The recommendation feature is kinda sucks rn. Ugh.

Suggested posts