Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sort saved and unsaved music in playlists

sort saved and unsaved music in playlists

Hi,

Currently we are able to sort playlists on title, artist, album, date and length. But i would like to sort my playlists on saved and unsaved songs as well. That way i can easily select all unsaved songs in order to remove them. 

I have a habit of adding complete albums into certain playlists. but once i play that playlist and i come across a song that i actually don't like i unsave that song. But now i have reached the cap of 10.000 songs in all playlists combined, so i need to do some cleaning to add more music.

Is there a way to easily remove all unsaved songs in a different way? Is it possibly to update a new sorting option in the future builds? Or do i have to take 2 hours to select all unsaved songs for now...?

Already thanks for any help.

2 Replies

Hey @PatatjeSatésaus

Unfortunately there is currently no way to sort a playlist to see all of the unsaved songs and there is currently no feature to mass remove unsaved songs. You will have to remove all the unsaved songs manually.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Jup, exactly why i want to leave this subject open, and make this a suggestion instead of a question. An update for this should only exist of a few lines of code copy pasted from the other sorting options.

Suggested posts