Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify adds songs already in playlist

Solved!

spotify adds songs already in playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

On my playlist whenever I listen to it, it adds the songs that I'm listening to into the playlist again, not duplicating it just removing the orignal and adding it again. Then is an issue because whenever I use shuffle play it sometimes play the same songs many times over and over. Also if I listen to a different playlist it adds songs from that playlist to my main playlist for no reason.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Cmrnnn!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you try restarting your computer to see if that makes any difference for you?

If you still experience this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. We recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here which should help solve this.

You can also try logging in on your Account page and going to ''Apps'' in the menu on the left side. 

There you can see all third party apps that are connected to your account and we'd recommend that you "Remove Access" for the apps that you don't recognize.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Cmrnnn!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you try restarting your computer to see if that makes any difference for you?

If you still experience this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. We recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here which should help solve this.

You can also try logging in on your Account page and going to ''Apps'' in the menu on the left side. 

There you can see all third party apps that are connected to your account and we'd recommend that you "Remove Access" for the apps that you don't recognize.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts