spotify error messages

spotify error messages

Plan Free

Free/Premium

Country Italy

Device personal computer

Operating System Windows 10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue On my PC I installed for error Spoify Music which did no install itself becouse it was for Android system. after that every 10 minutes an error windows advice warns me that there was an installation error and that a new installation attempt will be made shortly. I tried everything to stop those messages, cleaning the register, using uninstaller programs. Nothing to do. Then I installed the right free spotify program for Windows 10 PC and tha program works good, but the error windows continue to appear every 10 minutes. What to do?

*snip*

I thank you for the help

3 Replies

Use the built in unistaller to unistall the other one, go to the search tab, type in programs, and the unistaller in windows 10 will pop up, you can the choose a program and remove all traces of it.

I uninstalled Spotify for Windows 10 PC, I cleaned the registry with Regedit.exe. I controlled in Panel Control / Programs & Functions. I cleaned with Iobit Ininstaller the residual traces. NOTHING TO DO.

The window telling me that Spotify Music was non installed and that in a few minutes it will be made a new installation, continuos to appare every 10-15 minutes.

I remember you that at the beginning I tryed to install for error Spotify Music which did not install becouse this was for ANDROID and non fot Windows 10.

So nothing of the Spotify Music program appares installed.

I thank you very much for the help

Carfox

WELL .  AFTER MANY CONTROLS I THINK THAT SPOTIFY HAS NATHING TO DO WITH MY PROBLEM ABOVE, BECOUSE MY PROBLEM DEPEND FROM WINDOWS 10 PROGRAM WHICH HAS SOME LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THE INSTALLATION OF SOME PROGRAMS. THAT IS BECOUSE I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM DURING THE INSTALLATION OF ANOTHER PROGRAM FOR DOLBY.

I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE DISTURB

IT'S NOW POSSIBLE TO CLOSE THIS ITEM 

THANK YOU ALL

CARFOX

Suggested posts