Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify keeps on stopping after a song and then some songs won't play

spotify keeps on stopping after a song and then some songs won't play

As of yesterday, Spotify keeps on stopping after a song or two, and sometimes won't play any songs.  I'm pretty sure it's not my network service.  Anyone else having this problem?  I downloaded a new version of spotify to check that wasn't it, but still get this problem...

7 Replies

Are you getting any error messages?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my account or profile or something.  Does anyone know how to contact Spotify?  I can't seem to find a contact email address or number anywhere, and I'm paying for this service.

no....and when I hit on the same song repeatedly it doesn't start.  But when I select other songs, they go just fine.  When I have it on continuous play mode it stops when it reaches certain songs.

When this happens, is the track present in the "Local Files" tab of your client?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'll check that tonight when I'm at home.  But I've just discovered that running spotify on a desktop at work with windows 7 doesn't seem to be having any problems.....perhaps it's a windows 8 issue?

no, it's not a local file.  I even double checked it again and searched from Spotify's collection and tried to play it and it doesn't work...

please help....and can I get a partial refund for this month?

Hello....  I'm still having problems with this and no help.  I'm also still paying for this service....

please help.

femke

Suggested posts