Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify looks different

Solved!

spotify looks different

helloo can anyone help me with this issue

last week i logged onto spotify and it looked different in the sense that the center is a different shade than the outside. Usually, the shade is all the same dark gray. It really bothers me, is there a way to change it back?

Thanks so much for your help!

huh.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@karendal wrote:

last week i logged onto spotify and it looked different in the sense that the center is a different shade than the outside. Usually, the shade is all the same dark gray. It really bothers me, is there a way to change it back?

Hi @karendal!

That isn't an issue. That is a new desgin Spotify's rolling out for the desktop client. Also, no, there is no way to change to an older Spotify design. Once a new design hits your client, it's permanent. Sorry! Anyways I'm surprised as to why it bothers you. It's really nice. It makes Spotify more modern.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@karendal wrote:

Hi @karendal!

That isn't an issue. That is a new desgin Spotify's rolling out for the desktop client. Also, no, there is no way to change to an older Spotify design. Once a new design hits your client, it's permanent. Sorry! Anyways I'm surprised as to why it bothers you. It's really nice. It makes Spotify more modern.

great to know, thanks for your help!

Suggested posts