Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify not working windows 10

Solved!

spotify not working windows 10

It's been over a week that music is not playing at all through the spotify app . I think it all started after a recent update - although it shows that songs are playing normally (so no signs of trouble or anything) I can't hear a thing. I am not facing similar problems when listening through my mobile phone or through the web player. I've tried removing the app from my laptop and then reinstalling it but it just won't work.
Any further suggestions?? Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @irenefru,

No worries, I'm here to help. I see that you've said that you already tried removing and installing the client, that's a great first step. But after deleting the client, have you made sure that there are no files left in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Spotify before installing the client again?

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @irenefru,

No worries, I'm here to help. I see that you've said that you already tried removing and installing the client, that's a great first step. But after deleting the client, have you made sure that there are no files left in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Spotify before installing the client again?

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you very much :))))

Suggested posts