Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

still facing lots and lots of problems with ads on my premium account

still facing lots and lots of problems with ads on my premium account

i always enjoyed the notification bell to track my favorite bands. a few years ago it disappeared and it was replaced for a pathetic section on discover and it never stopped getting worst, now i get advertisement everywhere, even the "new releases for you" is filled with forced albums of the most hideous bands that i never decided to follow.

i really don't understand. i never failed to pay my premium subscription still i'm bombarded with advertisement of horrible music everywhere and i just need to get notifications from the bands that i'm following.

this fraud really needs to end!!! please stop spamming trash! at least have some respect for the premium users please.

what's the point of following my favourite artists if i don't get notifications of their new releases?

what's the point of that stupid "browse" if you only advertise garbage? the "overview" is ridiculous, i don't care about the "podcasts", "charts", "genres & moods" or "concerts", all "new releases" are trash, "discovers" is a mess and filled with junk. I JUST NEED TO GET NOTIFICATIONS ON THE ARTISTS I'M FOLLOWING AND YOU CAN DELETE EVERYTHING ELSE.

PLEASE FIX THE NOTIFICATION BELL!
3 Replies

Hey @Paulgi,

In this instance, I'd recommend performing a clean reinstallation of Spotify on your devices. You can find steps to do this here.

In regards to the notification bell, Spotify is always working to improve their user interface in order to provide the best experience for the user. If you believe that a feature should be added/come back, feel free to make a post in the Ideas board and the broader community can vote for it to happen!

Hope this helps, have a great day!

are you joking? there are like thousands of users asking for the notifications bell since it mysteriously disappeared.

uninstalling and reinstalling the client fixes nothing. i'm still receiving suggestions everywhere from bands that i never decided to follow. it's a plague.

spotify as no respect at all for users with or without a paid subscription.

Hey @Paulgi, thanks for your reply!

Uninstalling and reinstalling will not return features that have been removed. Spotify by the sounds of it suggests new artists that you might not like.

If you want to turn these off, you can follow the steps featured in this article.

Also, if you believe that a feature should be added/come back, feel free to make a post in the Ideas board and the broader community can vote for it to happen!

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts