trouble downloading playlists

Plan

Premium

Device

ASUS R540L

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I try to download my playlist on my computer, it says "waiting or connexion" and nothing happens. Whereas spotify uses the internet connexion to play / find the music of my playlist. I already reinitialized spotify without success. I have enough space on this computer.

I tried with another computer and the download is working.

thanks for your help

7 Replies

Hey @tof2001! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried reinstalling your app to see if that fixes this issue? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Yes I already did…

@tof2001 

Could you check your settings if your offline songs storage is set up like this:Screenshot_12.png

Thanks! ^^

Peace

Like what ? did you send an image or Something ? I don’t see anything on your message, could you precise how the settingsshould be ?

@tof2001 

Yes, I've included a screenshot of the setting in my previous post.

You can access the setting like this:

1.  Go to your settings 
  2.  Scroll down
  3.  Click on 'SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS'
  4.  Now the setting 'Offline Songs Storage' should appear with a path that should show /Appdata/Local/Spotify/Storage 

Is your path set up like this`?

Peace

I have the same problem. My Offline Song Sorage is correct.

Yo, I'm having the same issue, it's because the device isn't connected to WiFi, it'd be on a mobile data network, and for some reason Spotify doesn't do downloads on data using a desktop/Windows 10 app (such as on a Surface Go, as I have). It'd be nice if there was a way to fix this but I don't seem to be able to find one.

Suggested posts