Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upload own songs on Spotify ?

upload own songs on Spotify ?

Hello guys 🙂

today i started with spotify premium and i have one question.

is it possible to upload my own songs on spotify ?

i mean i know that its possible to choose from local data on the PC and than i can download the songs on my mobile phone or other things but thats not what i want.

i want to upload my own songs to spotify and than i want to STREAM this songs on other devices on the same way that i stream other "normal" songs from spotify with my Internet or mobile Internet connection. something like a "cloud" or so.

is this possible on spotify or not ?

with greetings

1 Reply

Hey @nico_91-de 

Im not sure whether i understand your question because im interpreting it two different ways, so ill answer them both. If they still dont answer your question, could you rephrase it?

If you are an artist and you want to upload your music to Spotify, then yes there is a way to make it so that your songs can be listen to via internet and not by uploading by local data. You can go here to find out more info about this.

If you are just a user and are wanting to listen to another artist's song via internet connection then the answer is no. If you want to listen to someones elses song you can either find it on Spotify or you would have to upload through your local data and then download it onto what ever device. 

Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

Suggested posts