Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why my song is not available?

why my song is not available?

I have music in my music but it said its not available eiffel 65 Blue (Da Ba Dee) does Spotify remove it or something? Can Anyone help me with this question And how to make it not be unavailable? Want to keep it forever

Thank you,

Christopher Moyes

2 Replies

Hey @gatorchron, what country are you in? I'm in the USA and it looks like only a couple of remixes are available of this classic banger. Usually that means something happened with the rights in a particular territory and the music was taken down. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask what's going on! Thanks! 

More:

Content Missing FAQ

I am in the usa also I live las vegas nevada have this song for little while and it just said its not available today it work yesterday and stuff i though when you saved music is urs forever not just remove it and stuff I do not like remix music I want the regular music.

Thank you,

Christopher Moyes

Suggested posts