Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

windows app not syncing favorite songs

Solved!

windows app not syncing favorite songs

Primume, win 10.

when adding a new favorite song from my S9, it doesn't add it to the pc spotify app althou it's added to the chrome online spotify player.

I tried re-lunching spotify but the same problem.

In the photo, the right window is the windows app; last added song is "Angel of the morning".

while on the chrome player (as well as the phone app) 2 more songs that have been added later are not showing on the win app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

I couldn't use my pc till yesterday, and found the problem magically solved :).
Thank you for your answer.

Suggested posts