Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists Wanted Edition No 12 - The WINNER!

Artists Wanted Edition No 12 - The WINNER!

The voting for the twelfth edition of Artists Wanted - Share Your Creative Talent with the Community has come to an end, and we have our winner!

To start things off, the Community Music Chat Team wants to extend a warm shoutout to the 16 artists who shared their tracks.

Huge thank you to:

@josefinanieto@Jofuso@Padre_Toxico@kimmerlyofficial@angrysptfyuser@AlbertSipov@Calon1@kegraham61@D1Zforever@Malisima@prazkhanalofficial@veramedina@Seebaer@santiagobri@laurentdemusic@Packetlossband 

All entrees can be found in this thread.

The Community Music Team selected the top three songs for the community-wide vote, and you can find the breakdown of the voting results below:IMG_0295.jpeg

With the voting now completed, the Community Music Team is thrilled to declare the victor of the 12th edition of Artists Wanted - Share Your Talent with the Community.

Kudos to Awon and Toxico, the champions with their track "Golden State of Mind"!

Stay tuned for an upcoming blog dedicated to the winners, which will be published soon in the Community blog. It's your chance to get to know this talented duo better!

Once again, we extend our gratitude for your involvement in the 12th edition of our Community project! To all the budding artists in the Community, keep an eye out for the upcoming announcement of the 13th edition of Artists Wanted - Share Your Talent with the Community, coming your way soon!

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts