Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists Wanted Edition No 6 - Vote for your favourite song

Artists Wanted Edition No 6 - Vote for your favourite song

Artists Wanted Edition No 6

Vote for your favourite song

The fifth edition of Artists Wanted - Share Your Talent With The Community was a success with 12 songs submitted. You can read here the announcement of the winner, the German indie jazz/pop band Wir hatten was mit Björn.

For this sixth edition we had also 11 submissions that you can find in this post. The Community Music Chat Team has reviewed the songs and selected 3 of them for submission to the Community Users' vote.

The Community Music Chat Team is pleased to announce that the following songs have been selected.

Listed by artists in alphabetical order

Salt Of The Earth by the Potsdam, Germany-based indie/alternative singer-songwriter Barrelly Ego, who describes his music as "melodramatic lyrics, upbeat melodies, mainstream song patterns in search for uncomplicated and unpretentious catharsis.

spotify:track:052wbimN8muH9xsMFjuEtG:small

Bambone by the Rwanda-based Afrosoul artist Gustave Fuel, who describes his music as "a pure afrobeat/Afrosoul which basically having African traditional sound.”

spotify:track:3oLnWtfgS4DPMz5ThakVfd:small 

Verschollen by the Argentina-based indie pop-jazz fusion artist Vanoshka F, who describes their music as "a puzzle of memories, feelings or reflections that I wanted to capture in a sort of musical diary.”

spotify:track:3Jpk6fTDhtTVb4ksmSwyq6:small 

It's time now for the Community to vote for one of these songs.

You can listen to each individual song above, and vote in the poll below:

Note : artists are allowed to mention to their followers, in Spotify, as in Social Medias, that their song has been selected. Please be fair with all contestants and support participation with our Community by asking them to listen to all submissions.

Voting will be closed October 2nd at Midnight (Pacific Time)

Good Luck to everyone...

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts