Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists Wanted Edition No 7 - Vote for your favourite song

Artists Wanted Edition No 7 - Vote for your favourite song

Artists Wanted Edition No 7

Vote for your favourite song

The sixth edition of Artists Wanted - Share Your Talent With The Community was a success with 11 songs submitted. You can read here the announcement of the winner, the Argentinian singer-songwriter Vanoshka F.

For this seventh edition we had also 7 submissions that you can find in this post. The Community Music Chat Team has reviewed the songs and selected 3 of them for submission to the Community Users' vote.

The Community Music Chat Team is pleased to announce that the following songs have been selected.

Listed by artists in alphabetical order

The Virgin's Fountain by the Florence, Italy-based alt-pop/indie folk artist Martina Magionami, who describes herself as "a singer-songwriter that plays guitar and mostly sings stories during open mic events."

spotify:track:4cqV6fQvy8EIX7Mhmblb2M:small 

Sactimonious To The End by the New Delhi, India-based metal band Metalhonic, who describe their music as "Angry and Energetic."

spotify:track:1Qk1LfjAIa6WFuOLbJP2vq:small 

a lot less time by the Spartanburg, United States-based indie/alternative-pop artist Sorry, Peach, who describe their music as "youthful yet mature in the delicate writing and alluring production."

spotify:track:4Z5dThxDHvIWhMxjKll86c:small 

It's time now for the Community to vote for one of these songs.

You can listen to each individual song above, and vote in the poll below:

Note : artists are allowed to mention to their followers, in Spotify, as well as in Social Media, that their song has been selected. Please be fair with all contestants and support participation with our Community by asking them to listen to all submissions.

Voting will be closed December 18th at Midnight (Pacific Time)

Good Luck to everyone...

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies

Congratulations to you who made it to the final! That means you're on the right track! 🕺🏻👏👏👏

Congrats to all for the great music, i´ve loved!

Suggested posts