Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Halloween Song for your playlists!

New Halloween Song for your playlists!

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. When I was but a wee teenager I ran my own home haunts. Many years later when I got into internet radio I created not one, but four different Halloween radio stations, and every year would do alive broadcast marathon until I passed out.

Now things have come full circle and I've released my own Halloween song, and that just makes my little Halloween loving heart squee in delight. I know there are a lot of other Halloween freaks out there creating playlists to scare and delight all the ghouls and goblins out there. I would be over the moon if you'd check out my Halloween song, and if you dig it, add it to your Halloween playlists!

A NIGHT ON WEIRD MOUNTAIN is my psychedelicized version of Mussorgsky's "A Night on Bald Mountain." This classical classic is remembered most today because of its inclusion in Disney's Fantasia. It was nearly lost to history though. It was never performed during Mussorgsky's lifetime! The composer's mentor didn't like it so Mussorgsky put it away. Luckily after he died another composer, Rimsky-Korsakov, produced a transcript, and that's the version we now know.

Without further ado, I give you A NIGHT ON WEIRD MOUNTAIN:

https://open.spotify.com/track/47q8CUkZdx2kB5Kze3NvYE?si=e7581cfcec4d4c88

2 Replies

This song still wants to be on your Halloween playlists! Thanks to those who have already added it. I would love to get on 10 different playlists this month. If I do, I'll make a post thanking everyone who playlisted this song!

I'm up to six playlists for this awesome Halloween song! Almost to that 10 playlist goal! If you're looking for something new, different and spooky for your Halloween playlists, please give this a listen!

Suggested posts