Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
The year was 1864 and James Clerk Maxwell decided to drop the coolest scientific single titled "A dynamical theory of the electromagnetic field", laying the groundwork of electromagnetic waves propagation through free space.
In 1888 Heinrich Rudolf Hertz proved in an experiment the ability to transmit airborne electromagnetic waves.
In 2022 Spotify prepared yet another Wrapped just for you!
We all stand on the shoulders of giants surrounded by epic background music. Let's dive right in and find out how our past year of enjoying electromagnetic waves turned into air vibrations looked like. Here we have prepared a list of the most frequently asked questions about the Wrapped experience, which we will be updating with new entries as questions arise.
- You'll have to be a registered user with either a free or a Premium account and have streamed at least 30 tracks for over 30 seconds each, from 5 unique artists. - If you're using an Android device, the Android version should be above 7.6.0 - The Spotify version installed on your device should be at least 8.7.78 - Keep in mind that not all markets will have all features of the Wrapped experience due to varying criteria. - If you didn’t listen to Spotify during this period, you can still check out spotify.com/wrapped for this year’s local and global highlights in audio.
3. What should I do if my stories skip through slides (Android)?
- This can happen based on some of your Android settings that influence animations. The settings are located in different places depending on your specific device, but try searching for "animation" in your Settings app and configure as follows: 1. Animation duration scale should be set to at least .5x. Try higher values as well. 2. Remove Animations should be toggled OFF 3. In addition any Battery Saving mode should be set to OFF, as battery saving can influence the behavior in an effort to save battery.
You can check out this thread as well, where we have gathered steps to change those settings for different Android ROMs.
- Yes, you can share a link to the playlist, but the shared link will always redirect users to their own personalized Top Songs playlist (if eligible) or Wrapped hub (if ineligible). However, you can share a version of your top songs playlist if you make a copy of your playlist. Find out more about it, including how to share the songs,here.
- Yes, you can share a link to the data stories and individual image screens from your own personalized data story through the data story share menu, but the shared link will always redirect users to their own personalized data story (if eligible) or Wrapped hub (if ineligible).
6. Is my ‘Your Top Songs Of 2022’ playlist in order of what I listened to most?
- To ensure you don’t lose your Wrapped playlists and are always able to find them, you can heart/like or follow them to save them to Your Library. They’ll then be safely stored there in the Playlists section for you to revisit at your leisure.
9. What is Audio Day? How is this calculated? Why don't I have it?
- You need to have been opted into Product News in your notifications settings before December 1st. But don’t worry, you can still find Wrapped in the Spotify app on your phone (in Search) or at spotify.com/wrapped
15. Does podcast listening time count towards the total listened time?