Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music in Squarespace add?

Music in Squarespace add?

Does anyone know what the song is in the background of the Squarespace add?

25 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Although I don't know what song it is, I think the best place to wait for a result would be here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbYflA8JGbE

This is the official video, and several users have commented asking about the song, so hopefully someone might get an answer soon!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Im pretty sure its from a group called Faded Paper Figures. They're really good. It may be their song "North by North" or "Metropolis". Hope this helped! 

pretty sure it is north by north by faded paper figures. Huge fan of theirs and that commercial has seemed all-too-familiar for too long.

I know this may seem farfetched, but I would really like to try and find the music used in a recent squarespace ad. The only lyrics were from a female singer going "ooh oh ohh"...I wish I could type out the beat but I can't. I saw someone's post about this and the music suggested there was by Faded Paper Figures and I listened to the songs listed but they weren't the ones used in this one. The last I heard it was today, Jan 1, but I remember hearing for a months- at least 2. If anyone has ANY idea, that would be awesome. Thanks guys!

I've been trying to figure this out too. If it helps, the song has prominent drums and a syncopated beat.

The song is Lost and Found by Katie Herzig! 

Great song- Katie Herzig – Lost And Found.

I've heard this before too, but from the trailer for Saving Mr. Banks.

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Thanks to you, I now possess this song! I love this song.

LOL Funny i was just trying to figure that out as well. Its such a mellow beat! I was like "Ugh i need to find that song!" 🙂 Thanks guys!

Oh right! I knew that sounded really familiar. I bought the album when it was available on this new-and-undiscovered indie music site years ago and now they're going places!

Haha!
Nope its Electric Guest. The song is called Wave. It's my ringtone! 8 )

The song is waves by electric guest.

Hey! 

It's Speeches by Faded Paper Figures

Great sounds all around.

The song in the latest one is actually Faded Paper Figures - Speeches 🙂

Thanks for the hints guys!

Electric love - BØRNS

I just heard this squarespace ad on soundcloud! But there were no lyrics ; - ; it is like the genre of passion pit and it has this music interlude where it sounds like someone is saying something. does squarespace have a website with a list of all the songs it uses??? x.x

Jai wolf - Indian summer is the most recent up to now.

Jai wolf - Indian summer

Thaaaaank you

Suggested posts