Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

0.99 promo - paying through iTunes account?? SO LOST please help!

0.99 promo - paying through iTunes account?? SO LOST please help!

Okay so instead of being smart and reading the info on the app in the iTunes Store first, I frantically looked all over Google before reading (20 minutes later SMH) and seeing where you CAN set up payments through your iTunes account (there is a Spotify god!!) Anyways, I'm wanting to sign up for premium and do the 3 months for 0.99 promo, however whenever I go on the app on my iPad and click subscribe the only option it's giving me is to pay 12.99$ for it, which isn't a big deal but I'd much rather pay the .99 cents until I'm sure I want to commit to paying that monthly for this. Sadly on your browser page it doesn't have the option for iTunes payment under the list of "other payment options" which sucks considering my only payment option at the moment is through my iTunes account :'( I hope there's some way around this to where I can still pay the promo price through the actual app with my iTunes, I'm so over Pandora and how annoying it is when it constantly skips and shuts off for no reason and I'm dying to get this premium started so I never have to handle that horrid excuse of an app anymore!!! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Desperately in Need of non-skipping Music to Shake my Booty without silent-remixed Frustration! xoxoxoxox
5 Replies

Hello: That promotion offer is only through the spotify site page and being promoted through a few devices partner pages https://www.spotify.com Besides you only pay 9.99 a month at the spotify site, the iTunes store adds on fees to the in app purchases 12.99 or 13.99 I think. Anyway that promotion is offered through the spotify page, and with the payment options offered to you.

You might try contact CS here at this url https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly. And see if the CS team have an idea how you can take advantage of that promotion.

I have the same problem for my ipad mini

Hey i bought 0.99 tl (turkish lira) for being premium 3 months i paid all but im still free account why is it not working i tried this 2 times and nothing happened.I paid with ınınal card

Suggested posts