Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2-months now since a revamp by you Spotify. Your Radio feature does NOT work as it should.

2-months now since a revamp by you Spotify. Your Radio feature does NOT work as it should.

*(EX: Pick a Radio genera, and it plays the same exact 20 songs in sequence, over and over and over.  Acoording to your c/s gal, this is okay.  OMG!  Dumb as a box fo rocks!

Here is the latest response from your Spotify email team.  Unbelievable.  I am done!  .  Are these the types of people you hire? lazy!

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We're really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with Spotify Radio. We know you've been tired listening to the same songs over and over again. 

Alternatively, you can create a New Station on your own app and enter the name of the artist you want to base a radio station on in the search box. If you don't like a song suggestion, you can definitely mark it with a 'thumbs down' so it will be removed from the list. 

That should do it. If you have other ideas or feedback, please feel free to raise them to us. We'll do our best to address them all for you.

Have a sweet Tuesday!

Berlynne"

1 Reply

Re-vise-

*(EX: Pick a Radio genre, and it plays the same exact 20 songs in sequence, -over and over and over. According to your c/s gal, this is correct and all good?? OMG! Dumb as a box fo rocks! Yes Berlynne, I have an idea and feedback. Fix the glitch. I guess while playing your Radio feature (genre) it's acceptable to listen to the same 20 songs. Maybe this is what Spotify intended since their revamp. "Actions speak louder than words."

Here is the latest response from your Spotify email team. Unbelievable. I am done! . Are these the types of people you hire? lazy!

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We're really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with Spotify Radio. We know you've been tired listening to the same songs over and over again.

Alternatively, you can create a New Station on your own app and enter the name of the artist you want to base a radio station on in the search box. If you don't like a song suggestion, you can definitely mark it with a 'thumbs down' so it will be removed from the list.

That should do it. If you have other ideas or feedback, please feel free to raise them to us. We'll do our best to address them all for you.

Have a sweet Tuesday!

Berlynne

Suggested posts