Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 for 1 month premium offer

3 for 1 month premium offer

Hey,

Today I was activating my premium account since I got this 3 for 1 month offer from Spotify, and a prepaid gift card for christmas. When I was done activating, following the link for the 3 for 1 month offer from Spotify, and using my prepaid gift card instead of credit card. It only gave me 1 month! Says its going to end on 1/29/2016, when I should have gotten 3 months! Why?!

Leif
18 Replies

Hallo,
Mein Name ist Thomas. Ich will ihnen folgendes mitteilen : Ich bin auf Ihr Angebot,Spotify Premium nur 9,99 für 3 Monate, aufmerksam geworden und wollte mir dies kaufen. Dadurch das dieses Angebot nur bis Ende dieses Jahres gültig ist und ich mir dieses besorgen wollte hatte ich mit ein neues Konto (frozenicemail0 - frozenicemail0@gmail.com) auf Spotify angelegt da mein altes, über Facebook verknüpftes Konto(Thom Bin - lochi9119@gmail.com), noch bis zum 16.1.2016 mit Spotify Premium ausgestattet wahr. Somit wollte ich mir dieses " 3Monate Angebot " zulegen ! Somit öffnete ich die Email mit dem Angebot und wollte mir dies besorgen. Ich klickte auf den roten Button und danach bakahm ich die Info : dieses Angebot ist nicht möglich aber wir haben ein Angebot extra für sie zusammen gepasst : unzwar ; 3 Monate für nur 0,99 €. Ich meinte umso besser also scrolle ich runter wo man die bezahlfunktionen eingeben musste . Ich wählte die Karten code Funktion gab den Code ein und habe mich über 3 Monate Spotify gefreut . Inzwischen hatte sich ein neues Browser Fenster geöffnet indem stand : 1monat Spotify Premium läuft ab und ... . Deshalb mach ich eine kleine Beschwerde einlegen ! Könnten Sie diesen Kauf steinigeren ,weil ich ja noch bis zum 16.1 mein altes Konto habe ? Besteht dieses Angebot noch bitte helfen Sie mir schnellstmöglich weiter ich mag noch , wenn das Angebot noch besteht , nutzen !!!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Biniek

Sorry I can't help you in english , but I have this too!!!

I also have that

It is not available to me! when I try to choose this.

I've had Premium via vouchers in de past, before 2015 but not a true subscription maybe this is the problem?

Strange is that I seem to be eligible for the Family holiday offer, Premium for 3 months for 9.99 euros.

How you do this ?!

The "please return to Spotify Premium" offer is not available to me, so I tried Family, 3 months for 9.99 euros. No warning that this is offer is not for me, but after payment it states on my account that the next payment will be in January not March. That is not okay.

SpotFam.jpg

I have the same problem.. Is there anyone here who managed to solve??? Please

Hey guys, I have the same problem....
Where can we contact spotify?

I tell you what else is bull**bleep**!
New comers get 3 months for 99p while an existing customer returning to premium gets sweet fa!
As a customer who has already dropped a **bleep** load of money on a premium account I should be entitled to the same deal! **bleep** you spotify! You lost a paying customer!
There is no way to contact spotify other than these forums so sorry for dropping this in here.
Once again **bleep** YOU SPOTIFY!!!°

I sent a mail to support@spotify.com telling them about my problem. First they replied with an offer of one extra month. Totally tried to screw me over with a total of two months, instead of three! The "please return to spotify premium" offer clearly says 3 months for the price of 1. But it looks like they will give it to me now afterall. Not so good marketing from Spotify here..

I can't understand what's going on. My brother, girlfriend, even MY DAD get's the offer of 9kr (0.99) and i get it for normal 1 month price for 3 months. The offer simply wont pop up on my spotify, does anyone know what the f**k is going on?!

What, are they offering the 3 months for 0,99 (9kr) aswell? I had to pay 99kr for the offer.

I bought Spotify today in the 3 months for 99 cents subscription just 10 minutes ago, but it says i have to pay again on 2015-12-31... today?!

same problem

I bought it and it said I will get an email but I never did. It won't let me use my premium.

Similar problem here. I put in all my card info for 3 months of $0.99/month. Got email receipt. Under my account info it says I now have Spotify Premium, but my app is acting like i don't have Premium. I don't want to pay for nothing.

Can somebody helps me? I want to update, but the page does not load. What to do?

ME TOO

Suggested posts