Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3-month free trial - but only 30 days!

Solved!

3-month free trial - but only 30 days!

Hello,

I got an offer from Spotify to upgrade to a 3-month free trial - ending today - which I tried to do, but I only got 30 days. I am not at all pleased.

Secondly, I'd like to know whether the offer I got by email is actually from Spotify, the address was "Spotify" hello@sendgrid.net.

Can anyone help?

EAK

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot! I couldn't find any way to contact Spotify directly before.

I went to the contact link, wrote my question, and got an email to go back to the website. 

No one will respond to my query - I would not be emailing if I could actually find it on the website!

Case #03751222

Is anyone able to assist me?

Thanks!

(PS I do not use Twitter, but there should be multiple ways in which a person can get assistance, no?).

Hey there @petshopgirl_101, I just escalated your case. 

Thanks very much for your help.

Hey @petshopgirl_101

I've made sure your case is with the right team and being looked at. You'll receive a response from us shortly 🙂

I reached Support through the online contact form, and after nagging a bit I got them to deal with my concern. Finally they agreed to give me the 3 months originally offered.

Thanks again.

EK

Suggested posts