Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months for 9.99 pounds ineligible to me

3 months for 9.99 pounds ineligible to me

There's an offer about 3 months for 9.99 pounds (99 danish kroners, one month is usually 99 kroners). Unfortunately this offer is ineligible to me, and i'm not entirely sure why. I pressed "go premium" under the offer, and it says "this offer is ineligible to me".... I thought it could be because i have already used an offer a couple of months ago but a friend of mine bought the old offer which has ended for both of us and he has also bought this one without further trouble. 

Anyone know why i cannot use the offer or what i could do? I'm sure anyone would want premium a little cheaper 😉 Thanks a lot. 

1 Reply

Those offers are available to users that have never had Premium on their account before (via a subscription or a trial).

If you've never had Premium, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you sort things out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from a no-reply address) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Suggested posts