Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Abroad

Account Abroad

My account is from USA and I have been in germany since march now in july kicked me out of my account and when i try to sign in it tells me I can only use my account abroad for 14 days, any way to fix this?
6 Replies

Hello @Josephsites09, welcome to the Spotify Community!

With Premium you won't be kicked out anymore cause you'll can use your account abroad.

On Free you can only use your account abroad for 14 days, if you want to use it more, you'll need to change the country on your account.

Here is the thing, I have premium but they cancelled even though I payed i payed on the 27th and they cancelled on the 28th what could I do in this case nobody has answered that question for me 😕 and i dont seem to have a way of communicating that to spotify because the charge was made either way and they still stopped my subscription

Hello, 

this is the third time I will be writing this hoping that someone of spotify can finally be responsible and asnwer, why if my bank account got debited the premium fee of 4.99 on the 27th of July (Monday), I received an email on the 28th of July (Tuesday) stating my account has been paused due to lack of payment? This is unacceptable please someone from spotify take care of this situation.

Ok, don't worry, I escalated your case to Support...

@Josephsites09, please contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Ok thank you very very much hope this gets solve very soon

Suggested posts