Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked, email changed, please help!

Account hacked, email changed, please help!

I recently recieved an email telling me my email address on my account has been changed, yet I did not change my email address. As a result, I am no longer able to log in to Spotify. My username is the same, but the person changed the email address and password to my account so I can't log in. I am not connected through Facebook, so I have no way to log in to my account and fix this. 

What's worse is I just bought Spotify Premium and now this person is using an account that I am paying for, and I had to make a new account to post this. 

I don't know if I am allowed to post the email address it was changed to but I contacted the support team and recieved a case number if that will help.

2 Replies

Hiya:

The contact form is definately the best option in this case.

If you don't revieve a responce in 48 hours, pop your case number here and I'll chase it up.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hi mikaelabrii

Could you please send a support message via this link?  We will then be able to help you recover your account.  Please post your case number into this thread as this will help me check that the issue is resolved for you.

Suggested posts