Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account is not paired with FB completely

Account is not paired with FB completely

Hi!

I have very annoying problem with my spotify. I connected my existing account to facebook, but it seems that some functions are missing.

First issue is that i can see My facebook name, surname and profile picture at right corner in the window but when i click on it the app displays my not-facebook profile (i can see my nickname) .The next thing is that i followed some of  my friends and i can see what are they listening to on the right side. in the settings section there is a sign "disconnect from facebook" which suggestes that I am already connected. When Im on my mobile it's the same - i can see my FB profile picture and name but when i try to reach it - app displays my nickname instead. Moreover, when i checked who are my friends following i could see my facebook account, but when I click on my name in the right corner and when it displays to me my username and it says that I have 0 followers (on that username).

So it looks like that some actions I perform goes from my fb account and some from my nickname.

I really hope that somebody will help me because this problem is driving me crazy.

Thank You.

2 Replies

Hi! It takes time before Spotify connects you to your FB account completely. But, if the problem still persists, try reinstalling Spotify. Hope this helps 🙂

I have the same problem and reinstall of spotify didn't solve it as my email form facebook account is not updated to my actual profile it is really anoing as now that spotify is on xbox I can't log in with my FB account so I have created Spotify account following SPOTIFY suggestion and I'm not able to link those two and my FB is payed what is bothering me is that I will loose the history if I just swap from FB premium to SPOTIFY account so that is no go? is there any fix to this or?

Suggested posts