Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account playlist issues

Account playlist issues

Hi,
Recently I've been experiencing issues making my playlists available for offline use on my desktop computer. On my account I currently have an Android phone and iPhone connected to offline usage, and on those devices everything works fine. On my desktop, however, I can't remove or add offline availability on any playlist I've made (although it works fine on playlists I've subscribed to.)

Take a look at the screenshots below. One shows a subscribed playlist by Spotify, and one shows a playlist I've made on my own. As you can see, the scroll bar is at the top of both lists, so that's not the problem. Also, my dad tried signing in to his account on my computer, and he could enable offline use. Just earlier today, I could do that on his laptop with my account too, but now the app updated on his computer, and I have the same problem there. He can still enable offline usage for playlists, though.

Why is this? I've tried reinstalling and looking for updates. I've checked my account (still Premium.) And since it worked with the latest (not current) update, it seems to be an update issue?

Thankful for any tips and help.

/Johan

Screenshot1.png
Screenshot2.png
1 Reply

Dear Spotify,

Please respond to this thread.  We need our playlist functionality issues addressed.  I've had this issue for a few weeks now and never know which track will play next.  Your swift attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. 

Suggested posts