Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding Picture to Profile

Solved!

Adding Picture to Profile

It seems like I should be able to add my picture to the profile but I can't.  Is this feature only available if you link it to your facebook?

If there's a way to add profile pictures WITHOUT linking to Facebook please let me know.

THANKS!!

297 Replies

so why cant we

What the what, so if there is a problem posted in the community, it's not good enough after gaining attention to be resoved,but instead must be posted it to the sea of ideas and feedback. THIS IS SO ANNOYING. I GIVE UP.

-faceless

NOT SOLVED.

+1 for profile pics on Spotify 😉

I connected my facebook to spotify and the picture still isnt showing up. 

I don't have FB, so I just don't get a picture? At least the service is free for me. I would never pay for a piece of software that couldn't incorporate even the most a sic of features.

I already made a spotify account before using my facebook account, but i forgot the details and information. I recently made a new account and made it premium and now I want to make it linked to my facebook.

It would appear that with 406 people wanting to be able to place a photo on their spotify account with out linking to FB that it might become possible to have this feature (it seems like we used to have it before FB).  People have been asking for it for 3 years. Many many changes have occured in spotify during this time period yet this has not been incorporated. PLEASE would someone from Spotify read the community topics and reply? Thanks

spotify photo.JPG

Too bloody right.

You can't keep ignoring the people.

This isn't a place where the leaders make all the decisions. This isn't North Korea.

The majority of people who use this service are from coutnires where you have a say and the listen.

Spotify needs to improve.

I might just move over to another streaming service.

@888margo888 wrote:

It would appear that with 406 people wanting to be able to place a photo on their spotify account with out linking to FB that it might become possible to have this feature (it seems like we used to have it before FB).  People have been asking for it for 3 years. Many many changes have occured in spotify during this time period yet this has not been incorporated. PLEASE would someone from Spotify read the community topics and reply? Thanks

I don't have Facebook, and I signed up yesterday so that statement is clearly incorrect.

Which statement are you referring to as being false, lucy_cross02?

This is not about signing up without FB.

THIS IS ABOUT ADDING A PROFILE PICTURE TO THE ACCOUNT WE HAVE WITHOUT FACEBOOK.

LOOK AT THE TITLE.

@lucy_cross02 wrote:

I don't have Facebook, and I signed up yesterday so that statement is clearly incorrect.

This is not about signing up without FB.

THIS IS ABOUT ADDING A PROFILE PICTURE TO THE ACCOUNT WE HAVE WITHOUT FACEBOOK.

LOOK AT THE TITLE.

This one.Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 1.54.59 PM.png

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE agrees with me.

This is honestly ridiculous. We need to start a petition or something for Spotify to let you add a profile picture without linking our accounts to FaceBook.

Where can we seriously just start signing a petition for this?

Not true. I don't either.

I have connected to facebook but I still don't see my picture, so what do I do?

there is a whole other 68 pages of "Picture on Profile" instead of picture to profile in the community The problem is the loop. You try to contact Spotify and they say go to the Community but then when you get to the community it says "Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not".  Spotify has become the family member with problems that is tolerated  for the few good points. 

Suggested posts