Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!! and there is not mail in my email and ur solutions dont work...

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!! and there is not mail in my email and ur solutions dont work...

Please help me iv'e collected songs for 3 years now and when i opened it a day ago its like i did a new account please fix it or help me atleast .. would be greatful for the help i get. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I created a case with Spotify and they emailed back 1 day later, so be patient.  Apparently i did have 2 Spotify accounts linked with my FB aacount (i had no idea that i had 2 accounts, swear I only had 1).  From Spotify email:  "We’ve looked you up in the system, and it looks like you have two Spotify accounts that were created under one Facebook email address.  When you log into Spotify with it, our system has no way of knowing which account you want, so it logs you into the newest (where you have 6 playlists)."  they asked for date of birth and zip code and then will transfer all playlists from older acct to newer acct.  I posted this because I searched the community board everywhere and no one replied back with a resolution.  Hope this helps people.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your playlists. Are you sure you've logged in to the same account? I would double check that first, and if the playlists are still missing, there is a playlist recovery tool available here.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thx , but i didn't work out though .. yeah im 100 % sure its the same account i just remeber before they got deleted there was a pop up on spotify that said that my account was linked with my exs but i declined and now its gone.

Are you logging in using Facebook or a Spotify username?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

at first it was a spotify account but around 16 months ago i synced it with my facebook so it should be facebook account and when i login today its facebook 🙂

Have you tried logging in using your original Spotify username and Spotify password rather than Facebook?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

haven't done that yet but ill try that 🙂 i just need to check what username and passw is lol 😛 hahaha was a while ago 🙂 

lucky i saved a couple of playlists in a map so its cool 🙂 dont know how to fix it but i recomend u save all spotify list in the future so u dont loose songs u wont even remember 🙂 

Help!  All of my playlists disappeared as well!  I have only one account registered and it is through facebook.  I have no other accounts.  I usually just click onto the Spotify icon on my MacBook Pro and it automatically opens up.  But 2 days ago, the Login window popped up (which never did before) and when I signed in via my one and only FB account, my playlists were all gone!  Help!

Marked as solution

I created a case with Spotify and they emailed back 1 day later, so be patient.  Apparently i did have 2 Spotify accounts linked with my FB aacount (i had no idea that i had 2 accounts, swear I only had 1).  From Spotify email:  "We’ve looked you up in the system, and it looks like you have two Spotify accounts that were created under one Facebook email address.  When you log into Spotify with it, our system has no way of knowing which account you want, so it logs you into the newest (where you have 6 playlists)."  they asked for date of birth and zip code and then will transfer all playlists from older acct to newer acct.  I posted this because I searched the community board everywhere and no one replied back with a resolution.  Hope this helps people.

How did u open a case with spotify ? iv'e waited forever to someone to respond to this question.

i think its possible i got 2 accounts to my fb aswell .. 

thx for quick awnser and for the info u already gave.

Hi,

The contact form for the Support Team can be found here.

Hi there welcome to the community 🙂

Have you replied to the automated e-mail? Just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hi! I have a spotify account under my facebook acount and charged the premium upgrade to my personal card. A few days ago, my sister wanted to upgrade to premium as well so i gave her my personal card to charge for her upgrade. Unfortunately, right after she charged my card, in which payment went through, she didn't get the premium upgrade and all the songs that i collected got lost! HELP! ANYONE? SPOTIFY? DOES ANYONE HAVE SPOTIFY'S CONTACT EMAIL OR SOMETHING?

Suggested posts